HIV Resource Guide
Welcome to the online HIV Resource Guide. Here you can find programs and resources to help no matter what impact HIV might have in your life If you would like to find out how to reduce your risk of getting HIV check out programs designed to assist you. If you are thinking about taking an HIV test, you can find places that provide low or no–cost testing throughout Minnesota. Maybe you are HIV–positive and have interest in learning about what services are available for HIV–positive people. No matter where you are at with HIV, this online guide will help you find services, information, and programs you need. If you have questions about any of the programs or resources you find, or can't find what you are looking for, contact the Minnesota AIDS Project AIDSLine at 612–373–2437 or 1–800–248–2437, or by .
Download the Resource Quick List
The Resource Quick List is an abridged version of our HIV Resource Guide and contains the most commonly used programs and resources.
- Resource Quick List – Download (176kB PDF)
Search the Online HIV Resource Guide
Using the fields below, enter or select the terms you wish to search on:
- You must use at least one field.
- You can use any combination of all fields, including up to all four.
- To see more programs, enter less information.
- The more information you enter, the fewer programs you will find matches for.
- Use your browser's navigation buttons to return to your search results.
- "Check" boxes on the search results page and then hit "print selected results" at the bottom of the list to create a summary report of the entries you selected.